"Art does not reproduce the visible, it makes things visible in the first place."

Paul Klee, 1879-1940

Saturday, December 13, 2008

New header...it's from last year's tree...We don't have our tree yet this year but will get it today or tomorrow... edit: we got it, it's lovely and sitting out in the rain to keep it fresh until tomorrow...

I had hoped to sew yesterday but went Christmas shopping instead and did almost all of it at once since I hadn't really done much before this. I am just about done, just need one or two small things and that'll be it. I want the boxes in the mail early this next week! Mid-week latest... Priority boxes: I hope I can fit at least one person's stuff in one ...and then the other one I'll have to bite the bullet and go for the big box with the big postage in order to get it there in time...but that's ok...

Waitin' on the rain...missed the big moon last night because of the clouds, darn it... edit: It's RAINING!!!! YAY!!!! A very neato day =-)

Have a great weekend! I'll be wrappin'...

2 comments:

jenclair said...

Love the Christmas header!

No tree up here! Maybe today...

I've got plenty of wrapping to do, but I'm putting if off for now.

Anonymous said...

We finally got our rain around 5PM.

I blatently stole your idea for a christmas tree header, by the way.

Enjoy your fresh tree. I still think real is better. I so love the smell.