"Art does not reproduce the visible, it makes things visible in the first place."

Paul Klee, 1879-1940

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am I the only one...

...who is getting everyone's blogposts a day or two late on Bloglines?  I have been for a few days now. Makes it sorta hard to comment in a timely way...sheesh...

New Year's is coming and I, for one, am happy about that.  I make no resolutions cuz I ...uh...have no...resolution...mostly...but there are some ideas for improvment swirling in my head.  A newly revamped/recharged version of Debby would be nice in the new year.

They say "rain" for tomorrow...we'll see, won't we...I'm hopin'...

3 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

I gave up on bloglines a long time ago. I use google reader. My problem is getting around in a timely fashion. I get busy and can't visit my favorite bloggers.

Rian said...

Bloglines HAS been spotty lately. We have rain today, so hopefully if I blow hard enough you'll get it by tomorrow.

Debra Dixon said...

Yea, bloglines has been spotty for me too. Technician must have been on vacation!

OK, we expect some results!