"Art does not reproduce the visible, it makes things visible in the first place."

Paul Klee, 1879-1940

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hmmm...

Sue Wells over on Swellknits has posted a great bit about "Knitter's Block." Substitute the terms "quilting" and "sewing" for "knitting" and "yarn" etc., etc., and it applies to me, and I suspect, many of you. Especially, the finishing the old projects before moving on to the new thing...I am so mean to myself...


I need to cut myself some slack...and really, who cares if it's yarn or fabric that lights my fire at the moment...at least there is one burning...right???

Very important food for thought...

2 comments:

jenclair said...

It doesn't make any difference which creative fire you have burning at any moment! Fan those flames!

Debra Dixon said...

that's a good llist of suggestions . . . . but I think being creative can take all kinds of twists and turns--if you let it!