"Art does not reproduce the visible, it makes things visible in the first place."

Paul Klee, 1879-1940

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am writing this as Christmas Eve passes into Christmas Day.  I just took a short walk around the yard, to smell and feel the winter air, and check out the moon and the stars.  It is a glorious clear, crisp night, and the stars are twinkling like crazy.  Perfect.


Here is a Christmas card  for you all, (almost) just like the ones I sent to all my friends and family this year.  Sorry, I can't put glitter on yours =-)  I am wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the blessings of the season and new year.   Peace on Earth.

3 comments:

Rian said...

Merry Christmas to you too, I hope your daughter made it home.

Debra Dixon said...

You are going to see lots of birds coming out of my studio this next year! Love that card.

jenclair said...

A belated Merry Christmas and a big thank you for the little silver button hook! It arrived just in time to take its place on the tree, and I love it.

Such a sweet and thoughtful gift, Debby. I was thrilled when I opened the card, and so touched that you thought of me when you found it. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to thank you; we've been in and out of town AND had some computer difficulties.

Please know how much I appreciate it and that it is a treasured addition to our tree!